Wednesday, 26 January 2011

2011 YA Reading Challenge

2011 YA Reading Challenge

This challenge is hosted by For The Love of YA and looks really good for me, because I read so many YA novels! I have opted for the hardest level of the challenge, "The Mega size YA Reading Challenge". For this level I have to read 50+ novels. Wish me luck! This pretty much runs alongside my Goodreads challenges, so for a quick view of my progess, see the meter on the right hand side. Pop over to The Love of YA to see the other levels and join in yourself!

My Completed List:
  • 01:  Awakened
  • 02:  The Demon's Lexicon
  • 03:  Beautiful Darkness
  • 04:  Evernight
  • 05:  City Of Bones
  • 06:  Soulless
  • 07:  Entangled
  • 08:  The Cursed Ones
  • 09:  The Hunger Games
  • 10:  0.4
  • 11:  Looking for Alaska
  • 12:  Catching Fire
  • 13:  Forsaken
  • 14:  Texas Gothic
  • 15:  Paranormalcy
  • 16:  Forbidden
  • 17:  Matched
    17/50

    No comments:

    Post a Comment