Sunday, 27 February 2011

IMM: 27-02-11 {7}


This week I bought 6 books! I say 'I' but it was really my lovely boyfriend who bought me them as a late Valentine present. I was nice and took him to meet author Steven Erikson and bought him the latest book so I feel I earned them really. So, without further ado, here they are:

   
   


0.4 by Mike Lancaster
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


 It's about time I bought Linger really as I've been moaning it about wanting it for ages. And it was on a 'buy one get one for a pound' deal so I was straight in there. Also, I'd seen on other wonderful blogs reviews of Across the Universe and 0.4 that made them sounds rather fantastic. I've read 0.4 so I'll put a review up soon. And I've finished The Hunger Games too so I'll put that. Everyone in the WORLD must read that book! So good.

Anyway, that's me for the week, and you know the deal - put those links in the comments so I can come visit!

3 comments:

  1. Fab reads! I got Across the Universe this week too.
    I loved Linger and Nightshade.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great IMM.
    I envy your for AtU.
    I wish I can have the book soon

    Angelology is new for me. I have never seen it but in your blog

    In MY Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox week! Can't wait to hear what you think! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete