Monday, 7 February 2011

IMM: 7-02-11 {4}

In My Mailbox (hosted by The Story Siren)

Given

Alexia Tarabotti is labouring under a great many social tribulations. First, she has no soul. Second, she's a spinster whose father is both Italian and dead. Third, she was rudely attacked by a vampire, breaking all standards of social etiquette. Where to go from there?
These are great books bought for me from a good friend for my birthday. Souless, Changeless, and Blameless, the first three books in the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carrier; I have finished Soulless and will post a review up ASAP!

Bought

So this is my massive haul for this week, apologies that its late, I now work weekends which puts me a little behind. I'm currently reading Entangled. I think I like it, but I'm really not sure yet, although oddly I can't stop thinking about it... I won't put a blurb up for each books because it would be far too much to read, but they're all easily available from both Amazon and Waterstones so go look at them! :)#

I have a quick query, is The Demon Trapper's Daughter, the American title for Forsaken? I'm just kinda assuming that they're the same book but I don't know for certain. Can someone clear this up for me, please?
Please post your IMM links in the comments so I can come and visit you!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about the Parasol Protectors, it sounds good. You got Radiance! I so want to know if Riley's series is good or not. I can't wait to see your reviews on these books. New Follower!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete